A new Pickled Lady is ready to join the bevy of beauties. When I started putting the original Pickled Ladies together, I realized I wanted it to finish larger. So more florals were fussy cut/printed and more of the blocks have been and are being made as well as the partial blocks to square it up.
While I am still working on the red and white Feathered Star/Sunflower quilt, the Pickled Ladies are going to get equal time. As will Scrappy Star. In fact, Scrappy Star may need only a couple more evenings of work until it’s finished. So I may have three tops finished in relatively quick succession.
Pressing of the latest Pickled Lady took only a second and grading the seams took not much longer. This one is now ready to add to the group.
Baxter has completely taken over the blue and white quilt on the couch. I don’t think he could get more relaxed!