Although I already have close to 30 of the clamshells printed for more of the Pickled Ladies, I decided to go through and pick out some other fabrics that are candidates for fussy cutting/printing. Some of the ones I’ve picked out are shown above. With any luck, I may be able to get 2 different clamshells from most of these fabrics which should take me up to 80 or so blocks. My goal is to make approximately 120 of them and then either decide to continue and make it a bed quilt or stop there.
Work has suddenly become extremely busy, which meant that on Thursday I didn’t get a chance to visit many, if any, blogs and very few of the other clamshell club participants. Hopefully I’ll get caught up on the weekend.
The cats are beginning to settle in for the fall. Smudge was curled up on the sofa.
Lester was having a snooze in one of the cat beds, with one of his favourite toys nearby.