Over the past week or so, I’ve been stitching the Drunkard’s Path units together into 4-unit blocks. Last night I decided to lay out some of them. There are more that are already put together and yet more to be stitched together so it will finish at a decent size for a lap quilt, exactly as I hoped. An idea for a border for the quilt is starting to form in my mind but until I get all the blocks put together and laid out I’m not making a decision.
The baby quilt top is stitched together. I didn’t get it basted on Tuesday, so am slightly behind but I do have a little wiggle room in that I can work on it all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday and, if need be, wash and dry it Sunday morning.
Smudge was just waking up from a nap on the couch when we got this photo of him.