Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been looking at these scraps of Oriental fabrics and trying to figure out what I can make with them. The first picture shows a variety of sizes, ranging from 3 x 5 to 2.75 x 6 and 5″ squares. The second picture is nothing but 3 x 5 rectangles. Lots of them. The 5″ squares I’ve got an idea for but the rectangles? The ideas for those seem to be far and few between so far. Any suggestions?
About two more hours of stitching and the last of the pink big and cream stars will be finished. Then it’s a matter of stitching the smaller setting blocks and putting the top together, which I anticipate won’t take long. The third Stormy Seas block was completed as well. Shapes for at least a dozen of the arcs for the Pickled Ladies were cut out and are ready to stitch. November really has been a prep month for me, it seems.
The rain began, but the migraine lingers. While I was able to take Tuesday off, today I’ve got to manage to get through some work. Once again, I’m way behind on responding to comments and visiting blogs.
Smudge was lounging on the couch.
While Lester was stretched out on the floor.