Yet another project has been brought out to be worked on again. About three and a half years ago, I started the Capriccioso quilt from Millefiori Quilts 3. When I began it I was using this grey stripe.
When I opened the first Capriccioso project box, I immediately decided I wanted to switch that grey stripe for something else. To me the stripe felt too strong.
So I decided to try this grey print and put together this small piece of the top. The it sat for about a month. After that I looked at it again and decided to keep going with this grey print.
The first project box also had all the stars and partial stars that had been completed. Lots and lots of them.
There are very few stars left to piece.
I got the printing done of all the shapes needed for the top. Now, once all those stars are done, I’ll start putting the top together with the pieces that are all ready in the second project box.
Baxter was determined to get as close to my phone as he could when I tried to take his photo!