Over the past while, I’ve been sorting through my batiks stash and found a great use for small pieces. With a piece that’s 5.25″ x 5.75″, I can print enough of the .50″ hexagons to make two flowers. When I was organizing the batiks scraps, I picked out those pieces that would work for some flowers. Before my printer gave up, I managed to get quite a few printed. And last night I made the first four.
I graded the seams and then pressed. I love working with batiks – they press so easily.
Tomorrow my computer is going in to have the hard drive replaced. The hard drive is starting to show its age. Rather than wait until it fails, I’m getting it done now. We have found an absolutely super Mac technician in the city who is reasonable and quick. Mr. Q.O.’s computer just came back from having its hard drive replaced. I talked to the technician and he said he can have mine done by end of day if we have it there before noon tomorrow.
Baxter’s found a new friend in the garden in today’s Baxtertoon.
He seems somewhat startled in this shot. Must have been making too much noise to attract his attention so he’d look up at the camera.